YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS

This blog are dedicated to share the info and knowledge about Vanilla, Coffee, Cinnamon, Ginger etc [Sweet spices] and others benefit info such as bali pra-wed photography, internet marketing etc

2010-11-09

Sweet Spices & 8Cetera - Story Part I

It's all about chemistry ..chemistry is wonderful, I realize we live always interact with chemicals, both natural and artificial.Do we ever realize with that??? Now i am in between, How to go with Natural but even it's pure natural, it's made from some of chemistry compound...At the end, we can't live without chemistry, either chemistry in our feelings, mind, or our environment
Starting with my work,over time, I know more about the spices start of vanilla, cloves, cinnamon, coffee and 8cetera. I also liked the art such as design, photography & music. Therefore, I make Sweet Spices & 8cetera blog.Sweet Spices & 8cetera (SS8) is expected to be a blog source of information about herbs and others. SS8 will present info about the sweet spices & 8cetera

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

My Baclink Support

Active Search Results